There are no silly questions, only improvable documentation!
- At quora click "Add Question" at the top right.
- Add subject "microprediction" in addition to others that may be relevant
- Try to make your issue or comment or question as clear and, ideally, reproducible, as you can.
It is more than fine to post an issue pointing out that documentation is unclear, or could be improved.
- Upgrade! pip install --upgrade microprediction, and see if the problem is fixed already.
- Add issues at microprediction.
- As above, reproducibility is highly desireable.
- Consider creating a small colab notebook to illustrate your question and at the same time provide a fast way for someone to respond.
- Consider creating a gist to illustrate your question, if applicable, for the same reasons.
PythonAnywhere Teacher mode
If using PythonAnywhere to run your crawler you have another option.
- From your home page, locate the "Teacher" tab
- Add teacher name "microprediction"
- THIS WILL GRANT US ACCESS TO YOUR CODE, LOGS etc
- Also follow one of the steps above and reference your account on PA.
General career questions
- Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be aware that your CV may be forwarded to companies sponsoring contests, such as Intech Investments.
- Some employers may appreciate evidence that you are willing and capable of performing tasks that relate to real world work.
Suggested reading: Dorothy, You're not in Kaggle Anymore.